Tuesday 23 September 2008

Design Museum, London



http://www.designmuseum.org/

Last December I visited the Design Museum in London and was disappointed with what I saw if I'm honest. I love the whole look and branding of the museum which was featured in Creative Review last year too and that article actually made me make sure to go when I was in London. When I visited there I was surprised how small it was. I expected a very big museum that would show the development of design over the years. Instead I found that the museums relevance to certain areas of design came down to what was being exhibited at the time. Unfortunately for me my visit was at a time of fashion exhibitions which if I'm honest doesn't excite me. This is not to say I would not recommend the museum, I would just advise people to check before they go...plus if nothing else the shop has every design book under the sun!

No comments: